Plots in DLF Project Mullanpur
About DLF Mullanpur, near PGI, DLF Hyde Park Estate Mullanpur, New Chandigarh, Punjab.
DLF Plots in Mullanpur – Rush Limited Stock
Punjab empowered committee on mega projects cleared the first phase of Super Mega Mixed Use Integrated Industrial Park, being developed by DLF Home Developers Limited over an area of 1,250 acre of land with an investment of Rs 2,700 crore at Mullanpur Local Planning Area under Greater Mohali Area Development Authority (GMADA).
350 Sq.Yd. / 500 Sq.Yd. : Booking Amount Rs. 15 Lakh
Documents required along with EOI:
1. Photocopy of Pan Card
3. Photocopy of Residence Proof
Cheque in Favor of DLF India Ltd Collection Account
-DLF Mullanpur Project will be the nearest project from the Chandigarh city border.
– DLF Mullanpur Project will be very near to PGI Hospital, Panjab University & Punjab Engineering College Chandigarh.
– Near to Proposed Bus Stand Mullanpur.
– Near to Botanical Garden.
– Near to Proposed Amusement Park / Film City by U.T Government.
DLF Limited is India’s largest real estate company in terms of revenues, earnings, market capitalisation and developable area will soon launch a new project near Chandigarh, Mullanpur Area DLF Mullanpur. It has a 62-year track record of sustained growth, customer satisfaction, and innovation. DLF has approximately 238 msf of completed development and 423 msf of planned projects, and has pan India presence across 30 cities. DLF’s primary business is development of residential, commercial and retail properties. DLF has already delivered many townships with different products like plots, flats, floors, commercial etc. DLF has a unique business model with earnings arising from development and rentals. DLF has an exposure across businesses, segments and geographies, mitigates any down-cycles in the market.
The state government plans to develop a golf course on 150 hectare in Mullanpur.
– Spa village on one hectare in Mullanpur in new Chandigarh, Chandigarh Extension.
– Turf club on 80-90 hectare.
– Lifestyle sports hub on 35-50 hectare.
– Indoor stadium on one hectare.
– Sports stadium on five hectare, eco-park on 10 hectare with 60-foot-wide approach road.
– Health village on 10 hectare with 60% area for medical facilities, 30% area for residential and 10% area for commercial use on the pattern of IT Park.
– A state-of-the-art seven-star hotel coming up on 25 acre land, the hotel project outlay is Rs. 200 crores.
– Approval granted to master plan of Mullanpur Local Planning Area to develop 15,130 acres of land spread across 33 villages on the outskirts of Chandigarh.
– According to the plan, industries in Mullanpur will be catering to service-oriented businesses such as IT, health and tourism.